#Decision Right Career Bright
On April 18, 2023, the UP B.ED Entrance Exam 2023 form was made available. The last day to submit your application was May 20, 2023, after which you were required to pay a late fee. Candidates were allowed to submit their forms before May 15th, 2023, to avoid paying a late fee. The Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University (MJPRU), Bareilly, is hosting the UP B. ED Entrance Exam 2023. The UP B. Ed exam determines a candidate’s eligibility for admission to the UP B. Ed program.
What is UP B.ED?
The joint entrance exam for the Uttar Pradesh bachelor of education is known as the Full-Form of UP B. Ed 2023. Students must pass a state-level test in order to enroll in the B. Ed. program offered by colleges in Uttar Pradesh. Every year, the UP government assigns a specific university the duty of holding this examination. For example, this year, MJPRU, Bareilly, will hold this examination; in previous years, Lucknow University held this duty.
UP B.ED Entrance Exam 2023 Highlights
Please review the following highlights from the UP B. Ed exam:
|Name of the Exam||UP B. Ed JEE|
|Conducting Body||MJPRU, Bareilly|
|Exam Frequency||Once a year|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
|Exam Purpose||Getting admission to B. Ed course|
UP B.Ed eligibility requirements for 2023:
- Candidates must have graduated from a university in Uttar Pradesh or a university affiliated with the central government with a minimum grade point average of 55 to 60 percent.
- Candidates with a BTech or BE degree also need to score between 55 and 60 percent in math and science.
- Candidates applying based on a postgraduate degree must have a minimum GPA of 50–60%.
- Candidates must be citizens of India and possess an Uttar Pradesh Domicile Certificate.
- The minimum age requirement for candidates is 21, and there are no upper age limits.
- Candidates from special classes are granted a 5-year exemption under UP government law.
UP B.ED Entrance Exam 2023 (Important Dates)
The important dates for the upcoming UP B. Ed exam are as follows:
|Notification||1st week of February
|The application form will be
|2nd week of February
|Last date to submit the
|2nd week of March
|Last date to submit of
with late fees
|3rd week of March 2023|
|Releasing of Admit Card||1st week of May 2023|
|UP B.Ed Exam Date||3rd week of May 2023|
|Announcement of result||last week of June 2023|
|Date of counseling||1st week of July 2023|
|The academic session
will start from
|3rd week of July 2023|
Admissions for the UP B. Ed 2023 program:
Now let’s look at the UP B. Ed JEE admissions process step-by-step:
- Filling out the UP B. Ed JEE application form on the exam’s official website and paying the fee—which is INR 1500 for candidates in the general and OBC categories and INR 500 for candidates in the SC/ST category—are the first two steps.
- The second step is to download the UP B. Ed JEE admit card. According to the prescribed schedule, the admit card for this year’s exam will be made available . To do so, candidates must log in to their registered accounts using the assigned user id and password.
- The third and most crucial step is to show up for the exam according to the information on the issued admit card. In terms of the exam’s format, the applicant must attempt multiple-choice questions worth a total of 300 marks, which must be finished in three hours.
- The candidate must log in with the information from the admit card in order to check the results, which were uploaded on the official website in accordance with the established schedule.
- The fifth and final step is to show up for the Up B. Ed counseling round on the dates and according to the schedule that has been assigned to you. After that, candidates are assigned seats in colleges based on their rank and the availability of seats.
Syllabus & Subjects in 2023
UP B. Ed Syllabus for 2023
As a candidate must pass two exams, Paper 1 of the UP B. Ed 2023 Syllabus can be divided into two parts. Paper 1 covers general knowledge and either of the two languages, English or Hindi. The remaining topics from the arts, commerce, and science are covered in Paper 2. Candidates must select the subjects they want to be evaluated, and they must do so when completing the application form. Each candidate is given 3 hours for each paper i.e., a total of 6 hours. For the UP-B. Ed exam, each correct response receives two points, and each incorrect response receives one point less.
Best Books for UP B.Ed Entrance Exam 2023
The best subject-specific books for your UP B.ED JEE preparation are listed below:
- RS Aggarwal’s general aptitude test covers both verbal and nonverbal reasoning.
- Arihant Books for general Hindi are available in the Hindi language.
- English as a second language: RS Aggarwal
- Knowledge: Mammen Mathew’s Manorama Yearly Book
How to Prepare for UP B.ED Entrance Exam 2023?
You should thoroughly familiarise yourself with the exam formats for the two papers before beginning your UP B. Ed preparation. You should also be aware of and regularly review the exam syllabus. Third, after finishing the UP B. ED JEE syllabus once, you should start practicing the previous year’s paper. Fourth, you should read important books for UP B. ED. Remember that repetition is the key to success; therefore, practice frequently and keep revising the syllabus.