Welcome to our website Collegesakha.com , you’ll find the way /process to join course/programs/professional qualification’s eligibility ,score/percentages , location of the college/university, best institution and why , as you required before to start your next journey in the college/university. Our heartiest welcome goes to you.
The”CollegeSakha.com”, is owned by “CollegeSakha Web and Research Pvt Ltd”. Every Individual visiting this website will be protected under these terms and conditions.. It is presumed that by accessing and utilizing collegesakha.com, you take that “Terms of Usage” n full and have gone through and consent univocally and permanently to the same. If you disagree with those conditions, you shouldn’t use this site.
Collegesakha Web and Research Pvt. Ltd. is the administrator and operator of this website Collegesakha.com and its variants, including mobile and applications. Collegesakha.com is a informative website( search engine) which gives information about the Colleges/Universities/ Institutions and give platform to the students to choose best with the right choice or guide them about the universities/ colleges, courses and assists them by supplying information about the admission process details of various colleges/Universities. Collegesakha.com helps students throughout the application process and familiarize them with all the available study choices from various Colleges/Universities. Collegesakha.com does not require applications/registrations on behalf of every college or institution, no matter whether they’re partner faculty or other recorded college. By applying to some course or college/institution on the website, the student is known to have applied for the College team’s help.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the service.
Usage Data may include information such as your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our service that you visit, time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Information from Third-Party Social Media Services
The Company allows you to create an account and log in to use the service through the following Third-party Social Media Services:
If you decide to register through or otherwise grant us access to a Third-Party Social Media Service, We may collect Personal data that is already associated with Your Third-Party Social Media Service’s account, such as Your name, Your email address, Your activities or Your contact list associated with that account.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Service may use local stored objects (or Flash Cookies) to collect and store information about Your preferences or Your activity on our Service. Flash Cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as those used for Browser Cookies.
- Web Beacons. Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on Your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close Your web browser. Learn more about cookies: What Are Cookies?.
We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
- Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
- Functionality Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If You interact with other users or register through a Third-Party Social Media Service, Your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see Your name, profile, pictures and description of Your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of Your activity, communicate with You and view Your profile.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent’s consent before We collect and use that information.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Collegesakha.com is not liable for any loss caused due to the external links available on the website. It is also advisable that the user verifies such information with other sources before deciding based on advertisements or content available on the linked websites. For ease of users and external and referral links of every college/institution, wherever applicable, are provided on the website. The links to third-party websites are placed by us as a service to those interested in this information or posted by other users. Your use of all such links to third-party websites is at your own risk. We do not monitor or have any control over and make no claim or representation regarding third-party websites. To the extent we provide such links, they are provided only as a convenience. A third-party website link does not imply our endorsement, adoption or sponsorship of, or affiliation with, such a third-party website.
Limitation of Liability:
Using the site, you agree that Collegesakha.com will not be liable for any legal theory or contracts for any kind of issues caused by any other party. The website is also not responsible for verifying or justify information provided by participants of the website, i.e., educational institutions, coaching institutes, individual comments prevent the loss. It is highly recommended that every piece of information available on the website be clarified before considering it. Collegesakha.com is not liable for any misinformation, data theft, or loss, or system damage due to the use of these external links. Collegesakha.com declares that it will not be used to propagate any malicious or harmful software, so in any case of program loss or system damage, the website can’t be held responsible. The terms and policies of Collegesakha.com do not govern the use of third-party websites.
All the legal proceedings will be act as per the laws of India and shall govern all the legal proceedings, and the courts of Noida ( Uttar Pradesh) have exclusive jurisdiction in case of any dispute.
Refund & Cancellation Policy:
All the monetary transactions done by the site user are instead of the payment gateway partner of collegesakha.com, and we take no responsibility for any payment discrepancies. Also, we have full right to consider and review the refund case if the user’s amount is in excess of the number of applications he has applied to. We have complete authority to review the college preferences as filled by the user if there is a shortfall/excess of payment. You are also required to note your Transaction ID and receipt no. as provided by the payment gateway to furnish any information or track the payment status of your application form. Any pending amount to be paid by the user will need to be paid before the deadline for the college application has been reached. Any payment received after that may not result in acceptance of the application as a valid entry by the college. Collegesakha.com cannot be held liable for the same, and no refund will be entertained in such cases.
For any clarification, please contact