Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has recently update that 12th board exams will be conducted between 15th July,21 to 26th Aug,21.Final date sheet will be announced shortly on 01st June,21. Board may change the exams pattern.
Table of Contents:
- CBSE 12th Board Postponed
- CBSE 12th Board exams pattern with new changes
- CBSE 12th Board Updates 2021
- CBSE New Exams Dates 2021
- What after 12th Class?
- Career Options
CBSE 12th Board Postponed
Dr. Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank, Union Education Minister will share the final date sheet soon on 1st June,21 . 12th board exams will not be cancelled as requested by the students and parents earlier. Exams are going to be re-scheduled. Result can be expected in the month of September accordingly. Exam pattern can be changed as per the latest news.
CBSE 12th Board exams pattern with new changes
- In the session of 2021 for 12th grade, time duration may also be changed from 3 hours to 90 minutes.
- Only few main subjects exams would be conducted instead of all subjects, CBSE has suggested.
- All protocols are going to be followed regarding covid-19 situation, like social distancing, face mask, hand gloves & sanitizers etc.
- Students can give their exams from their schools.
- As per CBSE board meeting MCQ pattern has suggested which is going to consume less time as compare to the comprehensive pattern.
CBSE 12th Board Updates 2021
- 12th board exams will be conducted in two phases as per recent meeting. Exams would be held from 15th July to 26 Aug, 21.Final date sheet will be announced by 01st June, 21. Sunday can be included in exam days.
- Exams timing can be reduce with 90 minutes as earlier it was 3 hours.
- Student 12th board exams will be held in the same schools as they are enrolled. Center would not be changed.
- Exams pattern can be MCQ based as per reports.
CBSE New Exams Dates 2021
As per recent meeting by all state ministers and CBSE board , exams date sheet will be announced in the month of June,21. 12th board exams will be started from 15th July and till 26th Aug,21. Final date sheet of exams, practical dates and results dates will be announced soon.
Also Check – JEE Main Postponed
Also Check – JEE Advanced 2021
What after 12th Class?
Being in 12th Grade is usually quite intimidating, especially this year when situations are not usual. For example, many exams are getting postponed and delayed than usual. It is completely normal to get confused about the career opportunities and various other aspects in this condition.
Stepping into College comes with a whole new experience than school. It is very easy to get confused about the choice of the right course for a student and as well as career opportunities.
Let us learn more about every field and career opportunities that a course offers.
If you opted for Science in 11th and 12th grade ,Graduation programs like B.Tech, BCA, B.Arch, B.Sc, MBBS, Nursing, BDS, paramedical are pretty standard.
If you have completed 12th grade with physics, maths, and chemistry, here are some courses you can choose from:
1. B.Tech: B.Tech is a 4-years graduation course that is very common among science students. One can do engineering in their interested field. Some of the fields are Computer Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Aeronautical Engineering.
The average salary package of an engineer varies from 4 Lacs to 30 Lacs per annum.
Also Check – B.Tech Admission 2021
2. BCA: This 3-years program can also be pursued by Commerce and Arts students. This course deals with computer applications and languages. One can become a Software Engineer, Web Developer, Programmer after the completion of this degree.
The average salary package of a BCA Graduate is four Lacs per annum.
3. B.Arch: This is a 5-year undergraduate course that includes a curriculum to learn Designing, Preparing Buildings and consulting regarding the structure and planning of it. After completing this course, you get a license to work in the private and government sectors.
Aspirants interested in Designing and Construction can opt for this course. The average salary package for B.Arch Graduate is 3-6 Lacs per annum.
One can even choose some career options after science with maths like Artificial Intelligence, Robotics, Ethical Hacking, Aerospace, Cyber Security, Data Analytics, Animation, Hospitality, Law & Management.
4. B.Sc: This 3-years course offers deep learning into the subject that has been chosen. One can also do B.Sc. in Mathematics. After the completion of a B.Sc, one can opt for higher studies and can become a teacher. In addition, aspirants can pursue B.Sc in Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science, Mathematics, Biology. A B.Sc Graduate can be appointed as a Scientific Assistant, Market Research Analyst, Technical Writer, Lab Chemist, Research Scientist, etc.
Generally, the salary package offered is 5 to 20 Lacs per annum. It depends on the Institute one Graduates.
5. MBBS: This 5-year medical course prepares a student to become a healthcare service provider. The aspirant has to clear an entrance exam “NEET” to get admission into government-medical colleges.
There are Specializations that an Aspirant can choose from.
The average salary package for an MBBS Graduate is 7 to 10 Lacs per annum.
After PCB, one can choose to pursue Bioinformatics, Biomedical engineering, Neuroinformatics, Audiology, Hospital Management, Clinical research, etc.
If you have chosen commerce stream in 12th Grade, then some of the courses suitable for you are:
1. B.Com: Bachelor’s of Commerce is a 3-years undergraduate course, includes studies related to Commerce and Finances. Aspirants can choose their specialization and pursue the same.
After completing B.Com, you can get appointed as Tax Consultant, Business Consultant, Account Executive, Financial Analyst, etc.
The average salary package of B.Com graduates is 4 to 8 Lacs per annum.
2. BBA (Finance): This is a 3-years Business Administration Course with finance as a specialized field. This course prepares a student in Finance Management fields such as Insurance and Investment in various opportunities.
A specialized student in finance can be appointed as Finance Executive, Personal Financial Advisor, Business Analyst, Commercial Banker, etc.
The average salary package of BBA graduates is 3.5 to 8 Lacs per annum.
3.B.A. (Economics): Bachelors in Economics is a full-time 3-years course, which let a student explore more about the economic field. It gives knowledge about the economy and entrepreneurship.
A BA Economics graduate can be appointed as Economist, Sales Analyst, Investment Analyst.
The average salary offered is 4.5 to 8 Lacs per annum.
You can also choose career options like Tax Consulting, Corporate Strategist, Investment analyst, Stock broking, Corporate Strategist, etc.
If you have opted for humanities stream in 12th Grade, then some of the courses suitable for you are:
1.Bachelor of Performing Arts: This field is all about entertainment and techniques. In this 3-years course, one can learn about significant aspects of the entertainment industry like Music, Dance and Drama in detail.
One can become Art Administrator, Theatre Director, Screenwriter, Music Therapist, Choreographer, etc.
The average salary package offered is 2 to 7 Lacs per annum. This package increases over time once you gain experience.
2. Journalism: One can enroll in Journalism through courses like B.A. Journalism, Bachelors in Mass Communications, B.A. in scriptwriting, etc.
After being a Graduate in Journalism, one can apply for News Channels, News Agencies, Entertainment Channels, Radio Jockey etc.
The average salary package is 3 to 6 Lacs per annum, which can increase with experience.
Some unconventional Career Options after Humanities are Graphic Designing, Content Writing, Stylist, Teaching, etc.
Note – The above salary ranges can vary as per Institutions, colleges and universities and selection of the candidates where you placed. It is totally depends on students skills and knowledge. We mentioned here as per research only.